So I was tagged (thank you Rob Allen) with this Seven Things chain letter thing that's been going around, and since I certainly don't want to bestow bad luck on any of my family or myself, I'll relent and participate.
Seven random, weird things about me:
- I have moshed in the mosh pit at a Beastie Boys concert.
- I played intramural Broomball in college.
- I graduated from college when I was 20, only because I have a competitive streak with my brother. When he graduated in 3 1/2 years, I had to do it in 3.
- I used to own a motorcycle, but I never had my operator's license. I was never coordinated enough to be able to competently drive the thing.
- I've had six poems published in various poetry magazines, but I've since moved on to writing short stories and novels.
- I earned my Pitfall iron-on patch by sending in a photo of the completed screen from our console TV.
- My first program was written in BASIC on an Atari 800 and it would predict the boy I was going to marry by randomly picking from a user-supplied list. What can I say, I was 12.
So now I'm tagging these fine specimens:
- Sara Golemon for being an awesome PHP Woman
- Ben Ramsey just because
- Johanna Cherry for being an American Byotch in London
- Paul Reinheimer because he looks fabulous in a Kiss outfit
- Terry Chay because I know his random shit will be more random than most.
- Chris Shiflett because now that he's done working on the PHP Advent Calendar he must be bored
- Maggie Nelson because her jokes are awesomely bad
These are the rules apparently:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some wierd.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.